About Bek-Konsult, Ltd
Bek-Konsult, Ltd is a Latvian company operating in the heating sector – developing technical projects, providing consultancy, developing business plans, delivering equipment.
The company was founded Bek-Konsult Ltd. was founded in 1994 and has been engaged in heat supplying since then.
Since 1994 we offer Logstor industrially insulated pipe systems-the safest and most modern in the world.
Our goal Maintain and develop centralized heating in Latvia, combining our knowledge of the current system and the Scandinavian countries ' experience of modern heating technologies.
Address: Braslas st. 29a -301, Riga, LV-1084
Monday – Friday: 8:30 - 17:00
Legal address: SIA "Bek-Konsult"
Registered address: Braslas st. 29a -301, Riga, LV-1084
Reg. Nr.: 40103138506
Chairman of the Board: Ivars Bekmanis
- in 1975 graduated from Riga Polytechnic Institute (RTU), the chair of Industrial Heat Energetics of the faculManaging directorty of Power and Electrical Engineering – acquiring the diploma of thermal energy engineer;
- 1980 – 1990 worked as a lecturer, later on as associate professor at the chair of Thermal Energy of RTU.
- Since 1992 – a doctor of engineering (Dr. sc. ing.).
- During 1990 – 1994 was the leading research associate at the Institute of Physical Energetics of the Academy of Sciences of Latvia, and studied opportunities for the development of power industry (thermal energy and combined heat and power production) in Latvia; member of International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE).From October 1994 – the director of Bek-Konsult Ltd.
- In 1997 – 2001 was a member of the Board of Directors of Latvian district heating association.
- Director since 2004.
- from 2009.- Chairman of the Board.
Project manager: Aija Karlevica
- in 1977 graduated from Riga Polytechnic Institute (RTU), the faculty of Building and Civil Engineering. An engineer with a diploma in the speciality of heat, gas supply and ventilation.
- From 1977 worked at the designing institute Komunālprojekts as an engineer designing heat supply. She worked for Bek-Konsult Ltd. on a part-time basis from 1996, and has been doing full workload since April 1998. She develops design of heat substation centres of Danish Soft Loan project for tens of projects and feasibility studies.
- In January 1998 she perfected her knowledge at about design of district pipelines at Løgstør Rør.
- SIA "Bek-Konsult" has managed more than 300 construction projects (technical projects).
Sales manager: Arnis Kalnups
- In 1995 graduated from RTU the faculty of Building and Civil Engineering. An engineer with a diploma in the speciality of heat, gas supply and ventilation.
- From 1997 worked with sales and delivery of ABB preinsulated pipe systems.
- After merger of ALSTOM Power FlowSystems and Logstor Ror, LOGSTOR was established and since 2005 Arnis has joined Bek-Konsult collective that at the moment is offering most progressive solutions in preinsulated pipe line market
Sales manager: Ieva Barisa
- In 1994 graduated from LU, the Faculty of Economics, acquiring a bachelors degree in the speciality of finances and credit.
- Since 2001 has been working for Bek-Konsult - makes offers of materials for heating mains and heat substation centres for the clients, places orders to manufacturers, coordinates deliveries, works out economic assessment of feasibility studies.